Made is an industrial strength review, magazine theme powered by a rock solid framework built to showcase your content and proven to increase the amount of time users spend on your site.
- BuddyPress & bbPress (BuddyPress Template Pack plugin required)
- Unlimited customized review mini-sites with 4 ways to rate (numbers, percentages, letters, stars)
- User ratings lets your readers submit their ratings and displays the average user rating below the review author’s rating (does not require any plugins)
- Works for all kinds of sites from non-review personal blogs to huge content heavy sites like CNET and Good Magazine
- Responsive design scales from HD to mobile and looks great on all devices
- Tons of premium features such as beautiful TinyMCE shortcode buttons and custom meta fields so you don’t have to remember any shortcodes
- Optimized, minified, compressed, validated, and fully WordPress 3.4+ compliant
- 5-star customer support and active theme development means Made will be relevant for a long time to come
- Swagger customers: Easily upgrade from Swagger to Made
- 50+ theme options for each review type you create so you can customize the heck out of them
- User ratings – integrated user ratings in addition to the author’s rating criteria, automatically averages user ratings and displays in the review overview, including total number of ratings (without the use of a plugin). See item 30 of the Made FAQ for details on how user ratings work.
- Google Rich snippets and schema.org markup so you can display your rating directly in Google’s search results.
- Unique background images, logos, icons, layouts, content sliders, color schemes, skins, sidebars, and more for each review type
- Unlimited rating criteria, which is automatically averaged into a total score
- Unlimited review meta fields (descriptive summary text about the review)
- Unlimited review taxonomies (review-specific categories)
- Unique animations for each of the 4 types of ratings
- Featured videos in addition to or instead of featured images (works good for movie trailers, for example)
- Customizable color ranges for ratings add visual cues to how good a particular rating is, just like how MetaCritic works
- 3 unique layouts available for each mini-site’s front page and category archive pages
- Create non-rated articles inside of each review type, which means you don’t have to give every article a rating if you don’t want to
[button-red url=”http://www.onwpthemes.com/go/made-demo/” target=”_blank” position=”left”] View Demo [/button-red][button-red url=”http://www.onwpthemes.com/go/made-download/” target=”_blank” position=”left”] Download Now [/button-red]